Selene Kumin Vega, Ph.D.May 22-26, 2017 (part of the Sacred Centers Immersion) Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
You have information and ideas you want to communicate to your students and clients, but you want to make it resonate in a powerful and personal way for each of them. You are looking for ways to deepen your work with others and create more meaningful experiences for them. You want to make a difference in their lives, not just give them a certificate of attendance. You hope to continue your own evolutionary process as you continue to develop your skills in working with others.
The techniques offered in this workshop will increase your ability to provide new ways for your clients and students to embody the ideas, perspectives, practices, and ways of seeing themselves in relation to the world, that you want to present to them. They will be able to take this into their lives, rather than just thinking about it.
In this week of honing your skills and gaining new tools, you will:
- Explore your inner terrain, touching neglected parts of yourself as you deepen your understanding and ability to guide others into their inner experience
- Learn to work with group energy, balancing attention to individuals and group
- Develop your ability to guide group and individual movement journeys and rituals for healing, growth, and celebration
- Deepen understanding of ethical considerations in teaching and leading workshops and sessions, and working with non-ordinary states of consciousness
- Learn to assist students and clients to bring their experiences in workshops or therapeutic settings into everyday life