Selene Kumin Vega, Ph.D.June 6-10, 2020 (part of the Sacred Centers Immersion) Saturday-Wednesday
This workshop enhances your ability to lead students and clients in transformative experiences. You will learn how to facilitate trance journeys to work with the creative unconscious, guiding others into healing and life-enhancing processes. You will also learn about group energy dynamics, ritual, and much more that is pertinent to holding space as a teacher or therapist. Along the way, you will touch essential parts of yourself, supporting your growth personally and professionally.
In this week of honing your skills and gaining new tools, you will:
- Learn how to guide individuals and groups in potent healing experiences.
- Explore your inner terrain, touching neglected parts of yourself.
- Learn to guide others into similar terrain, uniting conscious and unconscious.
- Gain skills at holding space as a teacher, balancing attention between individuals and the group.
- Develop your ability to guide group and individual movement and trance journeys.
- Learn how to use ritual dynamics to enhance workshop experiences.
- Examine ethical considerations in teaching and leading workshops, private sessions, and working with non-ordinary states of consciousness.
- Learn how to bridge the workshop experience and your student’s life at home, so that their transformation endures beyond the workshop.
Teachings are appropriate for healthcare professionals as well as the general public. Healthcare professionals will be able to incorporate the tools and practices offered in this program in ways beneficial to clients or patients.
At the end of this program, participants will be better able to:
- Utilize guided visualization and meditation to support clients and students in the process of healing and reprogramming.
- Structure individual and group rituals to provide meaningful connection with deep parts of themselves, each other, and their spirituality.
- Describe use of ritual, trance, and movement in individual and group practice.
- Apply knowledge of ritual framework to sessions with students and clients.
- Assess the experience of individuals and groups in order to respond appropriately as guide.
- Describe the ethical considerations involved in teaching and leading workshops, and in working with non-ordinary states of consciousness.
For a complete list of Learning Objectives, please contact Selene at email@example.com.Registration & Info: https://anodeajudith.com/immersion/ firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gianna at 707-338-4067
Information on Continuing Education Credit for Health ProfessionalsWe are tentatively able to offer 28 CE hours ($60 fee) for this workshop
• CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
• The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
• LCSWs, MFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
• SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
• For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact Selene Kumin Vega, email@example.com. For questions about CE, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.