Selene Kumin Vega, Ph.D.May 26-31, 2019 (part of the Sacred Centers Immersion) Sunday 7:30 PM-Friday 12:00 PM
You have information and ideas you want to communicate to your students and clients, but you want to make it resonate in a powerful and personal way for each of them. You are looking for ways to deepen your work with others and create more meaningful experiences for them. You want to make a difference in their lives, not just give them a certificate of attendance. You hope to continue your own evolutionary process as you continue to develop your skills in working with others.
This workshop offers deep experiential learnings and skill development through techniques that will increase your ability to support your clients and students in embodying fresh ideas, perspectives, practices, and ways of seeing themselves in relation to the world. They will be able to take this into their lives, rather than just thinking about it.
In this week of honing your skills and gaining new tools, you will:
- Explore inner terrain, touching neglected parts of yourself as you deepen your understanding and ability to guide others into their inner experience
- Learn to work with group energy, balancing attention to individuals and group
- Develop your ability to guide group and individual movement journeys and rituals for healing, growth, and celebration
- Deepen understanding of ethical considerations in teaching and leading workshops and sessions, and working with non-ordinary states of consciousness
- Learn to assist students and clients to bring their experiences in workshops or therapeutic settings into everyday life
Teachings are appropriate for healthcare professionals as well as the general public. Healthcare professionals will be able to incorporate the tools and practices offered in this program in ways beneficial to clients or patients.
At the end of this program, participants will be better able to:
- Utilize guided visualization and meditation to support clients and students in the process of healing and reprogramming.
- Structure individual and group rituals to provide meaningful connection with deep parts of themselves, each other, and their spirituality.
- Describe use of ritual, trance, and movement in individual and group practice.
- Apply knowledge of ritual framework to sessions with students and clients.
- Assess the experience of individuals and groups in order to respond appropriately as guide.
- Describe the ethical considerations involved in teaching and leading workshops, and in working with non-ordinary states of consciousness.
For a complete list of Learning Objectives, please contact Selene at email@example.com.Registration & Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on Continuing Education Credit for Health ProfessionalsWe are tentatively able to offer 28 CE hours ($60 fee) for this workshop
• CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
• The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
• LCSWs, MFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
• SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
• For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact Selene Kumin Vega, email@example.com. For questions about CE, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.