Anodea Judith, Ph.D. & Selene Kumin Vega, Ph.D.
July 30-August 6, 2017 (*CE)
This training integrates both mind and body within a spiritual context by exploring the inner psychology of the Chakra System as a model for transformational healing and personal growth. Designed for healers of all types who wish to learn new skills, as well as laypeople in the process of their own healing journey, we will spend one day on each chakra level, with an evening introduction and Sunday morning wrap-up.
Each morning will include guided trance journeys, yoga asanas for opening the chakras, bioenergetic exercises, and partner work for integrating your process. The afternoon sessions take the work to a deeper level with psychological exploration, therapeutic demonstrations, and group process, giving participants a chance to work on their own issues, and to practice these techniques with each other. Two evening ceremonies take you deeper into the realm of the sacred.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
- A solid understanding of the chakra system
- A psycho-spiritual framework for diagnosis and healing
- Yoga practices for each chakra
- Bioenergetic exercises for the lower chakras
- Body-oriented techniques for healing difficulties
- An understanding of chakras and childhood development
- A deeper understanding of your own issues
- A transformational experience
Professionals will find new skills to use in their practice, laypeople will find new insights to their own healing journey. This class is eligible for 45 class hours, CEU’s possible for therapists, social workers, and yoga teachers.Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, Stockbridge, MA Registration & Information 1-800-741-7353