An InnerEthics™ Workshop
Kylea Taylor & Selene Kumin Vega (See bios & photos above) (6 CEs through SCRC–see information below)
When: Saturday, September 28, 2019 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Where: Skyote Mountain, Scotts Valley, CA
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/2337791959813074/
6-Hour ethics workshop on understanding and using the InnerEthics™ model described in The Ethics of Caring by Kylea Taylor. The workshop will provide language and tools for understanding and managing our own motivations (our fears and desires) to decrease client harm and increase client benefit. We’ll offer a brief introduction to SoulCollage®, an expressive arts method and optional personal practice that helps us to know our unconscious needs and longings.
Fee: $150. CEs: 6 Credits through SCRC $25.
Bring a bag lunch. Tea & snacks provided.
REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
Email: Selene Kumin Vega, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Attendees will be able to explain the benefits of self-reflection and self-compassion in finding “right relationship” with a client.
2. Attendees will be able to utilize the InnerEthics™ Chart of Ethical Vulnerabilities to help them identify their own motivations in an interaction with a client.
3. Attendees will be able to recite at least one quick question they can ask themselves to determine whether a potential intervention is in a client’s best interest.
4. Attendees will be able to describe the benefits and procedures of a peer supervision group.
• CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) which is co-sponsoring this program. This program is co-sponsored by SpiritMoving.The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
• The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
• LCSWs, MFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
• SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
• For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact Selene Kumin Vega, email@example.com. For questions about CE, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.